In a quiet, touristy and residential area, 3 min walk from Popy beach, and 5 min walk from restaurants, convenience stores, shops, and banks.
On a property of 1,475 m2, Takuma Hotel develops a gross construction area of 736 m2 (without car parks) and a living area of 636 m2.
Common areas include car parks, reception, restaurant bar, massage room, swimming pool, solarium, garden, laundromat, storage area and employee space.
The 7 individual suites all have a private tropical garden with independent access to the swimming pool located in the extension of their garden.
The apartment is located on the 1st floor, above the lobby.
In order to comply with the regulations and satisfy the guests, Takuma Hotel has 10 parking spaces. Few hotels can take advantage of it in Las Terrenas
- The lobby reception: 28m2
- Lounge bar: 41m2
- Kitchen: 10m2
- Covered terrace: 312
- Pergola terrace: 41m
- 2 – Solarium: 30m
- 2 – Spa: 26m2
- 35m long salt pool: 100m2
The apartment is intended either for hotel guests’ accommodation or for function accommodation. It offers 2 bedrooms, 2 SDB, kitchen, living room and balcony overlooking the pool.
The 7 suites are full foot including 3 with mezzanine. On different surfaces, they all have 1 double king size bed, SDB including some with bathtub, covered terrace and private garden.
The Master Suite also boasts a private jacuzzi.
- Apartment: 85 sqm
- Suites from 30sqm – private garden of 16 m2 minimum:
- Room from 19 to 21 sqm
- Bathroom from 4 to 9 sqm
- Terrace from 6.5 sqm to 12 sqm
- Garden from 16 to 18m2
Tax benefits: CONFOTUR
The hotel has been under the Confotur Act (Law 158-01) since September 2019. This regulation gives access to a challenge for 15 years and is renewable at maturity of those 15 years.
To date, no boutique hotel or boutique hotel in Las Terrenas offers these tax advantages.
By acquiring the company, new owners will in fact be able to benefit from ALL the tax benefits of this regulation, the most important of which are:
- Property transfer tax exemption when buying the company (3% of the purchase amount)
- Property tax exemption (IPI)
- Income tax exemption
- Tax exemption in case of capital increase, sale (for example in case of resale of property), in-kind contributions.
- High-speed WIFI.
- Salt pool
- Fans and air conditioning in the suites and in the bedrooms and living room of the apartment.
- City water (Inapa) with cistern and pump
- Inverter (electricity and water during power outages): 1 for commons 1 as a result /apartment
- Woodwork / quality exotic wood carpentry (ikitiba or roble)
- Aluminum floor-to-ceiling windows
- Wooden roof covered with a waterproof surface and then covered with cana (insulating and aesthetic) – Electrical sockets in 110V and also 220V in bathrooms
- Combination of local and imported materials (woodwork, flooring, wall coverings)
- Local and imported furniture and decoration for a unique style